About Lancaster Painters Australia
Servicing metropolitan Adelaide and greater Adelaide, local Adelaide painters Lancaster Painters Australia Pty Ltd provide a fully licensed commercial and house painting, decorating, artistic and restoration service. With 40 years of experience, we have painted and decorated many residential, community, heritage, commercial and government properties in Adelaide. We are heritage listed in South Australia and are members of the National Trust of Australia. Read on to find out more about us.
Being environmentally friendly, Lancaster Painters Australia care about people and the environment. We are committed to using the latest National WHS (Work Health & Safety) policies, and take extensive measures to ensure the safety and welfare not only of all people involved including all workers and customers, but also of the property, land, vegetation and the neighbouring community.
Super Premium Paint Finishes
From general painting and repaint services, our services also include environmentally friendly paint finishes, designer finishes and art. As specialist painters, our unique range of designer finishes incorporate innovative contemporary finishes, furniture finishes, specialty finishes, decorative finishes and heritage finishes. Heritage finishes cater for modern, historical and traditional heritage styles. Professionally trained by English and Scottish masters, our traditional heritage finishes have been reproduced over many years using the Decorative Arts.
Top Quality Workmanship
More about us… As fully qualified professional painters and decorators in Adelaide, we comply with Australian Industry Standards by following the AS/NZ 2311:2009 specification on substrate preparation and application of the coating system, and the Master Painters Association Industry Standard for the Surface Coating Industry. We recommend a minimum of a three coat paint system using only the correct type of premium quality paint and materials for the job. There are painters who do not apply the correct coating systems resulting in the paintwork breaking down after a short period of time, leaving their customers very disappointed. Preparation as the most important aspect of any paint job. When performed properly, not only does it enhance the look of the finished paint job, but will add years to the lasting value of the paintwork before it will need painting again.
Honesty and Reliability
Lancaster Painters Australia offer a reliable painting, decorating and artistic service for all Adelaide properties. We aim to turn up either early or on time. Should unforseen circumstances arise that are out of our control, we contact our customers immediately to explain and give an indication of when we expect to arrive. We aim to begin and finish every job on time and to take the job from start to finish without interruption. Treating our customers and their property with respect, we clean and tidy the work area on a regular basis and remove all rubbish on completion. We value our customers and believe communication between ourselves and our customers is of utmost importance. Being passionate about our work and our customers, we ensure a high standard of workmanship is achieved for every job. Read more.
Lancaster Painters Australia are committed to:
- providing a high level of customer service.
- providing consistent quality in painting work including specialist, decorative, contemporary, modern and heritage finishes and artisan works such as Trompe L’Oeil and fine art.
- creating new, contemporary and innovative paint finishes and artwork.
- providing consistent quality in heritage conservation, repaint, reconstruction, restoration work and the decorative arts.
- retaining the heritage skills of bygone eras through education including the training of graduate architects and painters and decorators.
- complying with both customer and regulatory requirements.
- Customer Focus – ensuring that we understand current and future customer needs, meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations;
- Involvement of People – ensuring that full involvement of all staff in the success of the organisation is achieved, and that people’s knowledge and skills are developed to meet their own, and the organisation’s goals;
- Supplier Relationships – ensuring that mutually beneficial relationships are developed and agreed goals achieved.
EXHIBITIONS ♦ ARTICLES ♦ FILM ♦ FAQ
About Us. Adelaide painters and decorators Lancaster Painters Australia Pty Ltd are fully licensed, insured, certified and qualified insured. We are proudly Australian owned and operated. ABN: 85 479 617 277. Our licences: Consumer and Business Services SA Licences: Lancaster Painters Australia Pty Ltd Building Work Contractor Licence BLD239320. Gary D Lancaster Building Work Supervisors Licence BLD119671. Thanks to The Master Craftsman. IS53YLT.