Customer Service ∼ With a Smile!
Lancaster Painters Australia top priority is customer service. We value our Adelaide customers and provide them with a written quotation, detailing the process of works to ensure the highest quality of workmanship is achieved for their job. Communication between ourselves and our customers is of utmost importance! We listen to our customers and communicate with them on a regular basis. We understand the importance of working with our residential customers to turn their house into a home. We understand how important the finished paintwork is for commercial customers to have the impact to impress their clientele in professionalism and design, helping them achieve their goals. Our aim is for total customer satisfaction!
We are Covid-19 Safe & Vaccinated
Offering a timely and reliable painting and decorating service for all properties in Adelaide, we aim to turn up either early or on time. Should unforeseen circumstances arise that are out of our control, we contact our customers immediately to explain and give an indication of when we expect to arrive. We aim to begin and finish every job on time and to take the job from start to finish without interruption. Treating our customers and their property with respect, we clean and tidy the work area on a regular basis. We also implement the latest National WHS (Work, Health and Safety) policies, ensuring safety is achieved for every job.
Our Commitment To You
Lancaster Painters Australia strive to:
- provide a high standard of painting and decorating work using only super premium quality paint and materials.
- focus on our customers – ensuring that we understand the current and future needs of our customers.
- comply with both customer and regulatory requirements.
- provide a high level of customer service.
- meet our customers’ expectations.
Customer Service Testimonials
Hon C. J. Sumner & Suzanne Roux
“Gary and Geoffrey offered creative suggestions and painted samples of their suggestions on our wall and ceilings so that we could clearly visualize their suggestions. The result is that our home is beautifully decorated maintaining our desire for a light and open ambience but at the same time reflecting the heritage of our home… Both Gary and Geoff displayed an enthusiasm and commitment to achieving an excellent quality of work. Their knowledge and skill and understanding of the many different painting methods and finishes has opened our eyes to what can be achieved by skilled artisans.”
Gary along with Adam and Ron recently completed an internal repaint of our Villa in Malvern. We are pleased to provide this unsolicited reference and do so because we were delighted with the no fuss, professional manner in which the work was completed. The following qualities distinguished Lancaster from other painters which we have used in the past:
- Timely arrival at the start of the project and each work day.
- Good communication regarding recommendations, access and general issues.
- Thorough surface preparation. This process was not hurried. In some cases two days were required to professionally prepare a room before painting. All drummy plaster was removed and new render applied, gaps were filled, surface defects repaired, handles and fitments removed to ensure a professional finish.
- A polite and respectful manner towards all members of the household, always asking for permission before moving into a work area or using facilities.
- A cheerful approach to the task.
- A commitment to achieving a high standard of finish. A third coat was applied where necessary without any suggestion that further payment would be required.
- Assisted with the moving of heavy items of furniture.
- The last detail. Repairs to damaged door jambs, painting of yellowed exhaust fan grilles and other things not done by other painters.
- Identified where other trades were required to achieve the best outcome and arranged a tiler and cabinetmaker on our behalf. This work was also first class.
- Impeccably orderly and clean work habits. Work areas were regularly vacuumed to minimize dust. Drop mats which were extensively used were always clean and neatly folded in an agreed location at the end of each day’s work.
- Eight rooms were prepared and painted to this very high standard in 7 working days in the lead up to Christmas. The availability of a skilled three person team kept the length of disruption of the household to a minimum.
We are pleased to recommend GD and JA Lancaster and thank them for an excellent job. We will be using them again. Brad & Kendall Moyes.
Please note: Previously trading as GD and JA Lancaster, we now trade as Lancaster Painters Australia Pty Ltd. Thank you.